Which Omega is this?

Sorry for this simple question to you all. But the closest name I'm finding is it's an Omega Geneve.

I picked this up at a junk store for $75. The guy said it doesn't run. I wound it, which was hard to do....but it wound and started running. So I bought it.

Got home 3hrs later and it was still running. So I feel good about the $75 purchase.

But what reference number is it. It's a 601 caliber movement...17 jewel. Serial number 23680376 puts it at 1960 production. Im just trying to get an answer on which Omega this is please.
Edited:

I know this might sound strange but is an Omega. Nothing more or less. Its not a seamaster or geneve. Its an omega caliber 601. Good purchase and good luck.

I know this might sound strange but is an Omega. Nothing more or less. Its not a seamaster or geneve. Its an omega caliber 601. Good purchase and good luck.
Ok...thank you for that answe...but there is no reference number? Just Omega cal 601?

Ok...thank you for that answe...but there is no reference number? Just Omega cal 601?
Reference is stamped inside the caseback.

Did you find a reference number on the caseback? I am looking at a very similar watch and its caseback has no markings, which I understand sometimes happened then the watches were cased by another company.