What would you go for if you could only have one choice - the Silver Snoopy Award or the Speedy Tue

Question:

What would you go for if you could only
have one choice - the Silver Snoopy Award or the Speedy Tuesday Ultraman? Aesthetically speaking and not based on relative value of course.

Question:

have one choice - the Silver Snoopy Award or the Speedy Tuesday Ultraman? Aesthetically speaking and not based on relative value of course.

Silver Snoopy

Question:

ST Ultraman

I used to think the Silver Snoopy was the ultimate. But after seeing the new ST Ultraman there’s a new sheriff in town. I’d go Ultraman.

I understand intellectually why Silver Snoopys are so valued.

I just think they’re ugly and contrary to the ‘Speedmaster ethic’ of toolwatch functionality. The back is cool, but why oh why deface the dial so badly? Silly gimmick shit, to me anyway, executed in a careless manner.

(Any high end Speedmasters that I think are unattractive I’m grateful for; I already have enough trouble with the ones I am attracted to.)

I do have to admit, the ST Ultraman is better looking than I’d anticipated. But, what the hell is up with that silly blob in the seconds subdial?

Why wouldn’t I choose vintage?

🍿

Meh. Either would be far down my list of watches to buy.

If I can have one free, it’s the 311.32.42.30.04.003.

Ultraman is a far more impressive watch to me, but there is something about that Snoopy...which is why prices will remain high forever.

I've never seen a Snoopy in person but the Ultraman I just picked up is among the most immediately arresting watches I've ever worn

AC5AC88F-7479-474F-88CB-DEF2A878AD80.jpeg 029211AC-7282-4708-A3A9-66A872FF64EC.jpeg
After careful consideration.... Ultraman
The orange hand does it for me. I kinda wish the Tintin I have had a red seconds hand

Snoopy? Ultraman? Where's Charlie Brown when you need him! ::rimshot::

I would choose the ST2