What would you go for if you could only have one choice - the Silver Snoopy Award or the Speedy Tue

Given those two, I'd take the Ultraman. But I'd take a Trilogy over either of them, and for the current market value of the snoopy, a quality vintage piece.

Easy choice. The Speedy Tuesday Ultraman.

The Silver Snoopy's a non-starter as I want no cartoon characters on a watch. Just have no sense of humor that way.

If the bezel on the Ultraman had lume I would vote um. I dig the aesthetics more but the bezel on the Snoopy makes it the winner imo from a technical standpoint.

Ultraman... I think both ST1 and ST2 will be collectors grails for years to come because they are a celebration of the speedy collectors mentality.

Snoopy for me. Sell it, and buy the ultraman and have a stack of cash left over... 😀

Neither. They’re both overstyled and gimmicky - solely in my opinion, of course.

Give me a Japan Racing Dial or Mitsukoshi any day! Or a Tin Tin!

A Rolex Sub

@Alpha knows who My favourite beagle is.
image.jpeg

If the bezel on the Ultraman had lume I would vote um. I dig the aesthetics more but the bezel on the Snoopy makes it the winner imo from a technical standpoint.

Agree!

It is like asking if someone likes to wear jeans or khakis. Everyone's taste is different. That said, to chime in, I prefer snoopy.

Silver Snoopy for me. It is a tribute to a great historical event, Apollo 13 while ST2 is a tribute to a watch which appeared on a television show.

Silver Snoopy for me. It is a tribute to a great historical event, Apollo 13 while ST2 is a tribute to a watch which appeared on a television show.
Good point. I always loved the line, "What could you do in fourteen seconds?" My choice of the Ultraman is strictly based on aesthetics, and in spite of the history of the Silver Snoopy.