What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Posts
442
Likes
2,081
Still wearing this new Hour Angle, but with a better background. I even set it to GMT so I could properly calculate my location.

Beautiful machines, both of them.
 
Posts
237
Likes
549
Some 70s funk! I have been after this model for a few years and finally found one at auction in fairly decent condition. It is powered by the 36,000bph cal 431 movement.

 
Posts
230
Likes
882
~1951 ref. 5412 in 35.5mm 18k pink gold case. Presumably delivered to Welsch in Peru, given the 3-star dial
 
Posts
2,829
Likes
4,945
~1951 ref. 5412 in 35.5mm 18k pink gold case. Presumably delivered to Welsch in Peru, given the 3-star dial
Wow, fantastic! This is one of my favorite Longines references. Examples in gold are very scarce.
 
Posts
230
Likes
882
Wow, fantastic! This is one of my favorite Longines references. Examples in gold are very scarce.

Thanks!!! Must have done something right by the eBay gods for this one 😂
 
Posts
2,829
Likes
4,945
Thanks!!! Must have done something right by the eBay gods for this one 😂
Ahaha! I just found it. That was a steal!!
 
Posts
13,624
Likes
18,978
This freebie that I got from @smorrisonmd:



It’s a redial, of course, but keeps great time. The 1930’s bracelet, which might be original to this watch is extremely comfortable.

gatorcpa
 
Posts
89
Likes
90
Been trying to track down this version of conquest, an omega constellation pie pan counterpart by Longines
 
Posts
809
Likes
9,406
Longines 5697, cal 27M.
Just returned from service, the movement looks beautiful. I searched the internet for Special, it looks like it's the Swedish version. Except I didn't find one with a central seconds like this one
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,396
~1951 ref. 5412 in 35.5mm 18k pink gold case. Presumably delivered to Welsch in Peru, given the 3-star dial
That's a rare bird