What size is a new crystal for Vintage Omega 1939 30T2 wrist watch

Fellow Omega aficionados, I am looking for help in sizing a new crystal glass for recently acquired Omega 30T2.
I accidentally broke the crystal taking the watch back off....doh!

The watch is 29mm wide, 30mm inc. crown

I have measured the inside bevel to 27mm and the outer bevel to 25.4mm. What kind of +/- tolerances am I looking at?

Any help, advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
kb

the case can't be 29mm if it is a 30t2 as the 30t2 movement is 30mm itself. I believe the smallest case size for the 30t2 movement is 32mm.. are you using vernier callipers to measure?

the case can't be 29mm if it is a 30t2 as the 30t2 movement is 30mm itself. I believe the smallest case size for the 30t2 movement is 32mm.. are you using vernier callipers to measure?
Without the case number, anything else is speculation and probably a waste of time, especially if the person performing the measurements is not a watchmaker.

Like 1
Without the case number, anything else is speculation and probably a waste of time, especially if the person performing the measurements is not a watchmaker.
I change crystals all the time and I am not a watchmaker. Quite often I do not know case references especially on watches from this era as they are not always in the caseback. But even if they are it never influences my purchase as I just buy generic crystals. Presuming the OP has vernier callipers I am sure with some guidance they will be able to find the correct measurement,
iconGlobeBlack.png