What might this be? Omega Seamaster 18k?

I took a small gamble and bought this for $500.... I saw the little mark on the backside of the lug and had to jump on it. I think it may be the eagle marking for 18k? I know the dial is completely redone but it isn't too bad. These aren't my photos and I should get it in a few days! Does anyone know what the reference might be?

Congrats, unless it's an awesome scam where they coat watches and mark them, there's no doubt in my mind this is not 14K or 18K

Appears to be redialed, lume on dial, inconsistencies, no lume on hands - but an awesome watch and could be an awesome marriage with a gold coated watch with a spotless dial and damaged case

Those lugs are fantastic for a gold case. Update us when it arrives!

Beautiful sharp case, congrats.

Congrats, unless it's an awesome scam where they coat watches and mark them, there's no doubt in my mind this is not 14K or 18K.
Please see gold hallmark below.

Dial had been refinished and hands are incorrect, but this presents pretty well. If the case weighs 10 or more grams without the movement or crystal, then you bought the case for scrap and got the watch for free.

gatorcpa

Thanks all the sharp case and unpolished condition is what I'm most excited about. I try to stay away from redials but in this case I made an exception!

The crown looks nice too, and the dial design for some reason reminds me a little bit of the Jaeger Le Coultre Geophysic. It’s a pretty decent looking dial, even refinished.