What is this omega band made of?? Alligator?

Posts
55
Likes
110
I’ve seen alligator bands before but this looks different to me. I’m sure many of you will be able to identify it right away!

many thanks!
 
Posts
1,452
Likes
3,023
Yes it is, or crocodile - also if you want to sell it drop me a message - it looks great 😉
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
It looks more like crocodile than alligator to me. Here's a photo of the crocodile strap on my Constellation 14900.
x1601814-51ceac0535b36a337292a41b8154bdbb.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GQHeIJ77q5.webp
 
Posts
1,452
Likes
3,023
Yes I agree, most probably croco - always my prefered choice anyway, it is always less regimental than its alligator brethren - and i think easier to pull off 😀
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
Yes I agree, most probably croco - always my prefered choice anyway, it is always less regimental than its alligator brethren - and i think easier to pull off 😀
Yeah, just don't try to get some material from one while they're still wearing it. Cranky bastards.