What is the part number for the sapphire bezel of the latest 3861 movement?

I am eager to learn the part number for the bezel corresponding to 310.30.42.50.01.002. Thank you.

082SUZ013187

I’ve heard from a trusted source that 3861 DONs are exchange only (the old bezel must be returned to Omega to procure a new one).

I’ve heard from a trusted source that 3861 DONs are exchange only (the old bezel must be returned to Omega to procure a new one).

I am aware - I have posted that fact here already I believe. That doesn't change the answer to the question though...

082SUZ013187
Omega provided me with a quote of $465 to replace the bezel, and this cost includes partial servicing, which they say is mandatory. Is this a fair price? Additionally, what does the partial service entail for the watch? Thank you.

I am aware - I have posted that fact here already I believe. That doesn't change the answer to the question though...

I know you’re aware…you’re my trusted source 😁 Just letting OP know too…

Omega provided me with a quote of $465 to replace the bezel, and this cost includes partial servicing, which they say is mandatory. Is this a fair price? Additionally, what does the partial service entail for the watch? Thank you.

Condition of my bezel some dings on the 85 mark and ding on the edge of the bezel.

https://ibb.co/vVbpfXG
a> vVbpfXG

Partial service is mandatory as they are replacing the bezel and will not let you do it.

Given the price of the bezel, this price is not unusually high...