What is on your imminent buy list?

I know these lists can change pretty quickly. However, I am interested in hearing what your next buy may be, or a piece you have been keeping a particular eye on lately.

i have been looking to add another blue piece to my collection.

The 3575.20 is high on my list. I have been wanting a moon phase for some time and this is such a beautiful piece imo.

036E521A-C097-4979-BE8D-C645A468C452.jpeg

Alternatively, I have been eyeing the 522.30.42.20.04.001. I was in Toronto recently looking to see if I could locate this piece but fell short, unfortunately.

DD5271D1-3078-400F-94F3-3B5F2F30FBD1.jpeg

Personally, I tend to gravitate to the moonwatch. Another slight consideration is the new vs used, though I suspect I can likely find the former in quite good condition, granted it would likely require a service. Both are intriguing pieces nonetheless.

I would love to hear what you guys have been eyeing recently.

Have this on order; will be my first Nomos — and can’t wait! Should be coming July.

upload_2021-7-11_12-5-23.jpeg

I know these lists can change pretty quickly. However, I am interested in hearing what your next buy may be, or a piece you have been keeping a particular eye on lately

i have been looking to add another blue piece to my collection.

The 3575.20 is high on my list. I have been wanting a moon phase for some time and this is such a beautiful piece imo.

036E521A-C097-4979-BE8D-C645A468C452.jpeg

Alternatively, I have been eyeing the 522.30.42.20.04.001. I was in Toronto recently looking to see if I could locate this piece but fell short, unfortunately.

DD5271D1-3078-400F-94F3-3B5F2F30FBD1.jpeg

Personally, I tend to gravitate to the moonwatch. Another slight consideration is the new vs used, though I suspect I can likely find the former in quite good condition, granted it would likely require a service. Both are intriguing pieces nonetheless.

I would love to hear what you guys have been eyeing recently.

There is one of the omega moon phase up in one of the Facebook watch groups from a well known dealer.
Not affiliated, I was just browsing.

Screenshot_20210711-234943_Facebook.jpg

There is one of the omega moon phase up in one of the Facebook watch groups from a well known dealer.
Not affiliated, I was just browsing.

Screenshot_20210711-234943_Facebook.jpg

Appreciate the heads up. Thank you.

Have this on order; will be my first Nomos — and can’t wait! Should be coming July.

upload_2021-7-11_12-5-23.jpeg

Very interesting piece. You must be excited to get this; I certainly would be. Hope to see some pictures once it is in!

I am new to the Omega forum because I can't stop buying Omega watches! Absolutely crazy over the brand. Bought a 2201.51preowned yesterday, should be delivered by Wednesday.

I am new to the Omega forum because I can't stop buying Omega watches! Absolutely crazy over the brand. Bought a 2201.51preowned yesterday, should be delivered by Wednesday.

I'l known your pain. I can't stop either.

Trioloy 1957 set. OB said not available anywhere in the world from them (not clear if really out of stock or they just do not want to sell it to me). I may have to source from alternative channel I guess.

same to me. started with speedmaster pro 3570.50 a while ago. that one was lost. then back into omega rabbit hole with consellation pie pan, unable to stop since then.

I HAD on my imminent buy list, two omegas. I have rectified that recently but I will post anyway and give my reasoning.

1. Omega Seamaster 1200m
ZNqMfo.jpg

To think this 8500 powered, 1200M rated, Monster that wears smaller than a PO 43.5mm watch, is available for ONLY $5000!? (Down from $9700 MSRP Steel or $13,800 MSRP Titanium) These watches are seriously under-rated and under appreciated due to their on-paper dimensions. Glad I have mine.

2. Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm Liquid Metal LE.

jZJ0xY.jpg

I had to pay a premium for this one, but considering the new 43.5mm versions are $7k after taxes (without a discount), I don't mind paying a few pennies more for this beauty.... I tried the Original PO 42 on back when it came out, and loved the size and feel, but the dial.... matte and printed..... it felt "cheap"..... but not this ZrO2 beauty... Applied indicies.... Gloss dial.... Beautiful Blue Lume.... Ughhh.....I tried to like the new 39.5 or 43.5... .tested them multiple times... always felt they were too thick. But this one. It's JUST right.

So those were my latest "Imminent" buys, and I Completed #1 early this year and #2 just last week.

I HAD on my imminent buy list, two omegas. I have rectified that recently but I will post anyway and give my reason
1. Omega Seamaster 1200m
ZNqMfo.jpg

To think this 8500 powered, 1200M rated, Monster that wears smaller than a PO 43.5mm watch, is available for ONLY $5000!? (Down from $9700 MSRP Steel or $13,800 MSRP Titanium) These watches are seriously under-rated and under appreciated due to their on-paper dimensions. Glad I have mine.

2. Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm Liquid Metal LE.

jZJ0xY.jpg

I had to pay a premium for this one, but considering the new 43.5mm versions are $7k after taxes (without a discount), I don't mind paying a few pennies more for this beauty.... I tried the Original PO 42 on back when it came out, and loved the size and feel, but the dial.... matte and printed..... it felt "cheap"..... but not this ZrO2 beauty... Applied indicies.... Gloss dial.... Beautiful Blue Lume.... Ughhh.....I tried to like the new 39.5 or 43.5... .tested them multiple times... always felt they were too thick. But this one. It's JUST right.

So those were my latest "Imminent" buys, and I Completed #1 early this year and #2 just last week.

Like that PO a lot, nice.

I’m still waiting for my SS GM , hopefully this week.