Forums Latest Members
  1. Gasman Sep 14, 2019

I own 3xRolex 3xOmega 2xTudor 1xIWC 2xOris. But now I’ve taken to liking more budget watches. I like Oris, Christopher Ward and Lum-Tec. I seem to not want to wear my “posh” watches as much as my lower end. Is this felt by others? or is it just me?

2. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Sep 14, 2019

Do you think a particular watch is better because of how much it costs (as opposed to costing more because it’s better)? We like what we like. And unless you’re Buzz, you only wear one at a time so you rotate them and have spells of favouring one or a subset over the many. For me it’s often because I’m too lazy to get another one out the box especially as the one I was wearing yesterday is still running and set correctly. But then, after a while, I’ll wear something I’ve not worn in a while and love it again. That’s why having a collection is cool. Choice.

3. Gasman Sep 14, 2019

I agree with you I wear what I like on the day, if I can be bothered getting it out of the safe. I am drawn to my recent “budget” purchases more that my expensive ones. I was just wondering if it happens to others.

4. biggie Sep 14, 2019

Sounds pretty normal to me. You go through phases. I'm looking forward to having a collection of "choices" as it was so perfectly said in the above post!