Posts 4,495 Likes 10,986 redpcar ·Feb 11, 2026 I'm not convinced it's an Omega. You'll need shots of the inside case back and movement to find out what it originally started out as.
Posts 6,829 Likes 10,653 Mark020 ·Feb 11, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Are you the seller?
Posts 6 Likes 1 wedge34! ·Feb 11, 2026 No, I received it. Looks cool but I don’t know much about Omegas.
Posts 8,246 Likes 29,135 Tony C. ·Feb 11, 2026·Ωf Jury member I believe that it is a Mary Shelley reference.
Posts 13,624 Likes 18,979 gatorcpa ·Feb 11, 2026·ΩF InvestiGator Tony C. I believe that it is a Mary Shelley reference. Or a Mumbai Special. gatorcpa
Posts 6,829 Likes 10,653 Mark020 ·Feb 11, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer wedge34! No, I received it. Looks cool but I don’t know much about Omegas. So you already bought it?
Posts 24,798 Likes 55,079 Dan S ·Feb 11, 2026 Dan S I feel like I've seen this before. Oh right, he posted before buying. https://omegaforums.net/threads/vintage-omega-suveran-id-help-33mm-no-caseback-marks.189174/ Thread 'Vintage Omega Suveran ID Help: 33mm, No Caseback Marks' · I’d love some thoughts on identifying this from the one picture. No markings on the caseback, Thanks! wedge34! · Jan 18, 2026
Posts 6 Likes 1 wedge34! ·Feb 11, 2026 I did! Thanks to all for the thoughts and the humor! Good group!