What are you wearing for Easter Sunday (4-9-2023)?

We are not quite there in the US but I thought I would start earlier for those in other regions around the world. I’ll post tomorrow. May peace be with you wherever you call home.

We'll be at home, with one of my parents coming over for dinner. I suspect I'll be wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Probably will not bother with a watch.

Happy Easter!

Perfect Beach Day. Blue sky and not one cloud.... Ocean still 20° Celsius. Plus that is ....

This one my wife gave it to me in 90s Hublot Classic MDM Geneve 1521.2 because it’s her favourite and also my daughters as I wore it daily during her childhood years so they are happy on Easter

I'm in France enjoying Easter with my family. My parents have a house there. Lots of food, wines, nature and visiting small villages. Somehow I always take a modern watch with me when I'm in France. Most of the time my rolex swiss only sub from the 90's. Happy Easter OF!

I'm in France enjoying Easter with my family. My parents have a house there. Lots of food, wines, nature and visiting small villages. Somehow I always take a modern watch with me when I'm in France. Most of the time my rolex swiss only sub from the 90's. Happy Easter OF!

Looks awesome! Where in France?

Mrs Spruce asked for a Crème egg this Easter😀

Easter egg with watch …… eh……. I’ll raise you….3 bunnies with watches!

Easter in Spain is a classic thing, I'm going for a YG Connie.
Happy Easter everyone!

I’m in the kitchen sorting the roast lamb today, so a very prosaic and practical beater:

That's not to say I won’t put something smarter on later, of course! I wore four different watches throughout yesterday…

Allegedly it's hotter in the UK than Rome and Monaco. I'm wearing shorts and flip flops and sporting my new to me Geneve, thanks to this lovely forum. Waiting for the wife's family to arrive... The calm before the storm.

Looks awesome! Where in France?
My parents used to have a house in the South of France near Agen. But they sold it because the trip from Amsterdam to Agen was a bit to far. They're in their 80's. So then they bought a house near Reims in the Champagne-Ardenne. We go there 5 or 6 times a year with all the wives, kids, grandkids and dogs.

My parents used to have a house in the South of France near Agen. But they sold it because the trip from Amsterdam to Agen was a bit to far. They're in their 80's. So then they bought a house near Reims in the Champagne-Ardenne. We go there 5 or 6 times a year with all the wives, kids, grandkids and dogs.

I love the landscapes in this region with all the vineyards.

This one while I helped my three year old grandson hunt for Easter eggs in the garden,not sure which of us was more excited.

My wife is in Florida, assisting with home care for her mother (who had a stroke last December). So it's just me and the cat for Easter, which means no need to do roast lamb for one - instead I'm indulging in a slow cooked Bolognese this afternoon. Happy Easter to all!

SEATimER… contains the letters EASTER. And colour. And a whole bunch of other letters.