What are you wearing for Easter Sunday (4-9-2023)?

The usual. My kids are already like wild animals. Can’t wait till they’re all hopped up on sugar. 🤔

SEATimER… contains the letters EASTER. And colour. And a whole bunch of other letters.

Dog hours ?? Wikipedia ;

This is typically formed by splitting a single four-hour watch period between 16:00 and 20:00 (4 pm and 8 pm) to form two two-hour dog watches, with the "first" dog watch from 16:00 to 18:00 (4 pm to 6 pm) and the "second" or "last" dog watch from 18:00 to 20:00 (6 pm to 8 pm).

Dog hours ?? Wikipedia ;

This is typically formed by splitting a single four-hour watch period between 16:00 and 20:00 (4 pm and 8 pm) to form two two-hour dog watches, with the "first" dog watch from 16:00 to 18:00 (4 pm to 6 pm) and the "second" or "last" dog watch from 18:00 to 20:00 (6 pm to 8 pm).
I better add the link for more on this little guy. Thanks for posting the « DOG ». It always comes up!

https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-unusual-watch-the-jardur-seatimer.135826/

My wife is in Florida, assisting with home care for her mother (who had a stroke last December). So it's just me and the cat for Easter, which means no need to do roast lamb for one - instead I'm indulging in a slow cooked Bolognese this afternoon. Happy Easter to all!
You’re wearing a cat suit?
😁

You’re wearing a cat suit?
😁
I just spat out my coffee. Ha! 👍

I don't have many to choose from but my white linen dial Seamaster, that I picked up from Davidt earlier this year, seems appropriate. Happy Easter.

When I was a kid we always coloured the eggs - as I am not a kid anymore I just get some color elsewhere: Charming and funky begin of 70s Girard Perregaux 9108 with greenish / ice blue / mint color dial depending on the light 😀

Happy Easter and peace to all. My first Easter without my Dad. Travelled to the north west of Ireland to my wife’s family - weather a bit milder than it looks in France but still pleasant!

Happy Easter and peace to all. My first Easter without my Dad. Travelled to the north west of Ireland to my wife’s family - weather a bit milder than it looks in France but still pleasant!
Sorry for your loss.

Not specifically chosen for Easter, but I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my newly acquired Seiko Bell-Matic. It looks pretty cheerful to me.

Nomos Club Neomatik in bright (bird’s egg?) blue. My 5-yo boy approves!

Great egg hunt, although my adult daughter wants a re-match with no small kids involved, with a much higher level of challenge. Yikes!
I got this, but I can't bring myself to dismantle him ("it"! - sorry), so instead he's holding today's 1973 Ultra-Chron. Doing a good job too. Happy Easter!

No watch today just a long day with family.

YES - Haha ... Thkful for smart senior to show us the way haha 😉

2nd easter without my mom. not sure it gets easier. the road gets shorter. I'm looking forward to seeing her again, one day. speaking for me and my family who lost moms within a year....we thank god for easter's hope

2nd easter without my mom. not sure it gets easier. the road gets shorter. I'm looking forward to seeing her again, one day. speaking for me and my family who lost moms within a year....we thank god for easter's hope
You’re right of course - Easter/ Spring … rebirth, renewal, rejuvenation and a time to look forward. Nice, positive sentiments - thanks.

Easter in Paris with the family.
Enjoying a very nice and unexpected weather.
Wearing a loyal travel companion, my vintage Doxa Sub 300T Sharkhunter 😀