Forums Latest Members
  1. Meme-Dweller Sep 5, 2019

I bought a pre-owned watch from Govberg/Watchbox and it came with this warranty card. Does anyone happen to know which AD is "TWI 10"? Google ain't helpin'. The watch is definitely genuine as is the warranty card itself.

20190905_132240.jpg
  2. Bimmerman77 Sep 5, 2019

3. Meme-Dweller Sep 5, 2019

Hmmm. I don't see them as an AD on the Omega website and they seem to be only dealers of super niche brands that I've never heard of before

4. Bimmerman77 Sep 5, 2019

Yea sorry man. I looked everywhere and that’s all I came up with. Maybe try calling watchbox and asking if they know?

5. Evitzee Sep 5, 2019

The first thing I thought of was Taiwan....but a quick search on Omega's website didn't turn up anything obvious. I'd try Watchbox and that failing maybe call Omega, they would know by the serial number where it went for initial sale. I'm surprised there are no details on reference number, serial number or date on the warranty card. I know these are sometimes filled in by the selling dealer but nothing on the OP's card.

Edited Sep 5, 2019
  6. Meme-Dweller Sep 5, 2019

Just called WB and they have no idea, but they assured the watch was genuine (not that I was disputing that)

Doesn't really matter though since the warranty card is not filled out and therefore not valid, but I was just curious as I've never seen a warranty card in this cryptic fashion. Almost seems like a gray market "out the back door" tactic