What a watch- X33 Skywalker

Posts
298
Likes
215
I've been debating picking one of these up now. I'm finding it more and more interesting for sure!
 
Posts
542
Likes
364
My wrist is 19.6cm and not that flat. It wears kind of large on my wrist, but not so much I don't wear it..


Thank you for sharing these pictures. I was wondering if that Kevlar strap came with your Skywalker. I have a gen 2 X-33 on a titanium bracelet and was considering getting the Kevlar through the OB--not sure if it's still made.
 
Posts
6,427
Likes
31,548
Thank you for sharing these pictures. I was wondering if that Kevlar strap came with your Skywalker. I have a gen 2 X-33 on a titanium bracelet and was considering getting the Kevlar through the OB--not sure if it's still made.
It's available:
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Thank you for sharing these pictures. I was wondering if that Kevlar strap came with your Skywalker. I have a gen 2 X-33 on a titanium bracelet and was considering getting the Kevlar through the OB--not sure if it's still made.

I'm glad YY77 answered as mine came from UK Cousins and it was their last one. 😀
 
Posts
77
Likes
28
It’s been a while since I’ve learned anything about these. In the early days you couldn’t just buy an x33, but military aviation seemed to have some channel for it. Are these widely available and unrestricted now? Is there still a certain version that isn’t easily available to the public?
 
Posts
542
Likes
364
It’s been a while since I’ve learned anything about these. In the early days you couldn’t just buy an x33, but military aviation seemed to have some channel for it. Are these widely available and unrestricted now? Is there still a certain version that isn’t easily available to the public?

I don't think they sell the gen 1/2 models anymore but still have components for them available.
 
Posts
6,427
Likes
31,548
I'm glad YY77 answered as mine came from UK Cousins and it was their last one. 😀
Swisswatchspares.com also has X-33 straps available but in my experience OB/AD will always be the cheapest when it's still available from Omega HQ as accessoires will rarely be sold with discount to third parties.