Forums Latest Members
  1. ERH Jun 7, 2021

I have to confess, I bought it because it intrigued me. I have the Speedmaster Pro Sapphire Sandwich, which is a must have. However, this X33, gen 3, Skywalker caught my eye and got to me. What a watch, wears light, like a 42 mm, easy on the eye, clear time reading visibility, functions are intuitive once you practice a bit, and keeps the right time, all the time. I've traveled with it, time zones are a breeze, alarms on the go, no need for the Iphone. And a conversation piece in the air and on the ground.

Celebrating three years.

X33 Skywalker.jpg

RPC, Omega-Q, kilofinal and 7 others like this.
  2. duc Jun 7, 2021

Mine says hi, and it agrees with everything you said :)

8.jpg

Omega-Q, kilofinal and jaguar11 like this.
  3. brianbpb Jun 7, 2021

That's a cool looking watch. I have a Casio Pro-Trek Analog/Digital that I like to wear every once and a while, but I like the look of this Omega for sure... Could be a great travel watch when I start traveling for work again :)

4. jaguar11 Jun 7, 2021

They are indeed a nice watch. May you cover many more miles on your journey and wear in good health.

5. kilofinal Jun 8, 2021

It was nice to see that Bob Behnken wore an X-33 aboard a Falcon 9

6. Butik Jun 9, 2021

Yes, it is a great looking watch, very light & comfy - perfect weekender for me. I also pick it during all these mornings, when I am in a hurry, no time to think of which one to wear, no time to set the time on mechanical watch -> just pick it, push in the crown and ready to go.

IMG_2847.jpg
    duc likes this.