Watches Sale vs Private Sales

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the difference between this 2 sale forums apart from what the words suggest?

"A Link to 5 recent feedback on sales or purchases when listing a watch, including the WTB thread should you have feedback."

Can you elaborateon this point? It is mandatory?
Why if I dont have 5 feedback on watches atleast recently? From what sources?

A Link to 5 recent feedback on sales or purchases when listing a watch, including the WTB thread should you have feedback.
What you quoted is the For Sale section, which is used by dealers. If you are a dealer, than follow these. If you are not, and are wanting to sell a watch, read all of the rules for the Private Sales section.

Not everyone has feedback on here. If you don’t, well, you gotta start somewhere (IE making your first sale/purchase). If you have feedback elsewhere: chrono, eBay, Reddit, you can use that.

Im no dealer. Right now would be private sell listing.
I had feedback on ebay for ex. Does it have to be linked copy pasted?

Im no dealer. Right now would be private sell listing.
I had feedback on ebay for ex. Does it have to be linked copy pasted?

Read the rules for private watch sales...

it’s very clear.

I had feedback on ebay for ex.
You sold your ex??? Please send me a DM about how you went about doing this, as you have captured my interest. ::psy::

If you have specific questions about the rules, I think that the best approach would be to send a PM to a moderator before posting.

You sold your ex??? Please send me a DM about how you went about doing this, as you have captured my interest. ::psy::
It wouldnt had been worthwile. So "ex" is for example bro

This thread just became really sad...aren't we all "grown-ups" here? Seems like I've just walked into a school yard at recess and instead of enjoying the time away from class and playing nice with one another...well you can come to the conclusion.

@janice&fred you have almost 1900 posts, you should lead by example, the guys such as myself, with a few posts look up to the old timers on the forum for their knowledge and (generally speaking) relevant input. Being a lover is always a lot more fun!

This thread just became really sad...aren't we all "grown-ups" here? Seems like I've just walked into a school yard at recess and instead of enjoying the time away from class and playing nice with one another...well you can come to the conclusion.

@janice&fred you have almost 1900 posts, you should lead by example, the guys such as myself, with a few posts look up to the old timers on the forum for their knowledge and (generally speaking) relevant input. Being a lover is always a lot more fun!

😁

I was a decent human but after reading 3 or 4 of fredjans posts I fell off the wagon and went back to bank robbing.

I was a decent human but after reading 3 or 4 of fredjans posts I fell off the wagon and went back to bank robbing.

Convenience stores. You were supposed to hit convenience stores. 😁

Convenience stores. You were supposed to hit convenience stores. 😁
That’s how I warmed up. I think that was right after the third post of yours I read, number 5 sent me to banks, I fear what is next

It wouldnt had been worthwile. So "ex" is for example bro
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wanted to know the procedure, not buy yours... My ex actually cost me a lot, so if there was a way to sell and recoup some of that $ I'd be pretty happy.