Forums Latest Members
  1. WatchCor Sep 8, 2019

I'd very much like to hear about what kind of watch storage boxes the community uses currently. I am passively looking for one but haven't found (surprise suprise:rolleyes:) a suitable one.

I am personally looking and hoping to find one with a sturdy and quality construction. Preferably with a wooden frame. Additionally I would very much like it to have a separate drawer/compartment for storing exta straps,bracelets springbars etc. In total I am hoping for it store 8-12 pieces and to have a integrated spare compartment/space. The lid can either be transparent or not.

I've found that the compartment/drawer requirement is quite difficult to fulfill.

Currently my storage "system" consists of a cloth on a shelf in a closet on to which I put the watches when they are not in use. I feel this is quite undeserving for some of my pieces. :oops:
    They deserve a pillow and box to call home;)

Pics and recommendations much appreciated :thumbsup:. Thanks.

2. wagudc Sep 8, 2019

3. wagudc Sep 8, 2019

Don't forget to try the search first. :thumbsup:

4. WatchCor Sep 8, 2019

Thanks, I did try but "watchboxes" produced "No result found" and "watchbox" didn't find that. Thanks, and sry for the duplicate.

*Goes to reading dictionary "watch box" vs "watchbox" ::book::

5. Huus Sep 8, 2019

Try Underwood London leather watch boxes. Expensive but so are most of the modern watches it is to store.:thumbsup:

WatchCor likes this.
  6. gostang9 Sep 8, 2019

I had a colleague interested in something similar. I got her a 10 or 12 slot watch box with drawer from Drop (formerly Massdrop) when it came up. It comes up from time to time so if you can wait, it might be a good option...

https://drop.com/buy/wolf-10-piece-watch-box

upload_2019-9-8_23-17-19.png
    (not available now, but will likely be again sometime...)

WatchCor likes this.
  7. gostang9 Sep 8, 2019

Like the OP, I also have failed to find threads with the search function before. Often times I know I've read and participated in the thread, and cannot for the life of me find the exact naming in the thread title. (ie: thread related to pets...) Scary how often I'm finding myself feeling as though I'm not as young and computer literate as I once was... :thumbsdown:

WatchCor likes this.
  8. wagudc Sep 9, 2019

No problem, it is hard to think if all the possibilities.

WatchCor likes this.
  9. WatchCor Sep 9, 2019

Thx all, very nice looking and actually just what I am looking for.

Underwood London products look absolutely gorgeous.

Found this on the other thread. Looks absolutely gorgeous also. I might just order it.

Screenshot_20190909-181427__01.jpg

10. ilayd Sep 9, 2019

You can just get their products directly from Wolf... where they arent sold out. Here is the link.