Watch to pair with Titanium Milanese bracelet?

So I was in an OB last week to see the new 321 Speedmaster the other day (lovely, but I let the next man buy it) but they also had the new Bond Seamaster, which has the titanium Milanese bracelet. I wasn’t too keen on the watch itself, but the bracelet was amazing. Comfortable and extremely well made. https://www.wired.co.uk/article/omega-seamaster-diver-300m-007-bond-watch. So I think I am going to get one of those, and pair it with another Omega. I know that is the cart before the horse....

It has 20mm lug width so that narrows the field down. It could be a normal Speedmaster hesalite, or a normal Black 42mm Seamaster. Or to continue the titanium theme, there is the Apollo 11 45th anniversary Speedmaster 311.62.42.30.06.001, which I think is the leading contender and there are a few available. Any others that anyone might suggest I consider?
Edited:

Solar Impulse, X-33s, Z-33, though I’d be most curious about how it works with the 45th

Thanks for those suggestions. The Solar Impulse and the Z-33 seem to have 21mm lug widths. Look of the X-33 is probably my pick out of those 3 anyway.

The alloy used for the Seamaster (and the bracelet) is different from the Apollo XI 45th or the Z-33, and is lighter in color. Won't match up well

Oh right. The Omega website has both the Seamaster and the Apollo XI as ‘grade 2 titanium’. My googling suggests that means it’s the same alloy? The Z-33 is grade 5.

Oh right. The Omega website has both the Seamaster and the Apollo XI as ‘grade 2 titanium’. My googling suggests that means it’s the same alloy? The Z-33 is grade 5.

It's been a while since I had my XI-45 but I recall it being a slightly darker shade of grey, such that it's actually closer to the Z-33 - which is why people bought Z-33 bracelets for them

So what do they charge for the bracelet as a standalone? Assuming that it is available.

Bracelet is £1,130 and the titanium clasp is £330, so £1,460 in total.

It's been a while since I had my XI-45 but I recall it being a slightly darker shade of grey, such that it's actually closer to the Z-33 - which is why people bought Z-33 bracelets for them
That’s interesting, thank you. I suppose it doesn’t have to exactly match, I think any watch would be good on that strap/bracelet so I might gamble.

That’s interesting, thank you. I suppose it doesn’t have to exactly match, I think any watch would be good on that strap/bracelet so I might gamble.

I thought the bracelet was cool but didn't super love it. You should take a look at the many comments about how the extra bit folds under the clasp. (I will say though that I am not a particular fan of Milanese or straight-end bracelets in general, so you may indeed like it a lot more)

X and Zs mixed up maybe? The X-33 (Gen1, 2 and Skywalker) are darker Ti than the Z-33 Spacemaster. People were putting X-33 bracelets on the 11 45th with mixed feelings about how it lined up and/or matched. The bracelets for the G1/G2 are also slightly different than the Skywalker bracelet. Z-33 could look silly with a mesh bracelet given how thick the Z-33 is (I keep mine on the Z-33-intended bracelet), and Z-33 is a shinier Ti than the Xs.

Thanks for correcting the lug width on the SI and Z (I wasn't sure when I posted)

SI, Z = 21mm, brighter Ti
X-33 G1, G2, Skywalker = 20mm, darker Ti

Reiterate that it would be cool to have an new/different Ti bracelet to try on the XI-45

I thought the bracelet was cool but didn't super love it. You should take a look at the many comments about how the extra bit folds under the clasp. (I will say though that I am not a particular fan of Milanese or straight-end bracelets in general, so you may indeed like it a lot more)
Yes, I liked it and found it comfortable. Well I liked it in the shop anyway. I have a 20cm wrist so there wasn’t too much extra.

Like 1
X and Zs mixed up maybe? The X-33 (Gen1, 2 and Skywalker) are darker Ti than the Z-33 Spacemaster. People were putting X-33 bracelets on the 11 45th with mixed feelings about how it lined up and/or matched. The bracelets for the G1/G2 are also slightly different than the Skywalker bracelet. Z-33 could look silly with a mesh bracelet given how thick the Z-33 is (I keep mine on the Z-33-intended bracelet), and Z-33 is a shinier Ti than the Xs.

Thanks for correcting the lug width on the SI and Z (I wasn't sure when I posted)

SI, Z = 21mm, brighter Ti
X-33 G1, G2, Skywalker = 20mm, darker Ti

Reiterate that it would be cool to have an new/different Ti bracelet to try on the XI-45

Yes I think pairing it with the XI-45 is the winner. Thank you for your input. If I do it I’ll be sure to post a few pics.

Yes I think pairing it with the XI-45 is the winner. Thank you for your input. If I do it I’ll be sure to post a few pics.

Please do so - that is indeed an interesting idea. I feel same as you, more attracted to the bracelet than the watch.:)

I feel same as you, more attracted to the bracelet than the watch

I owned the watch for about a week before I couldn't stand it and traded it. It's cool, but Omega decided to only coat the inside of the crystal with anti-reflective material, so it became nearly impossible to read in nearly every condition. +1 bracelet is better than the watch

Like 1
Bracelet is £1,130 and the titanium clasp is £330, so £1,460 in total.
I was told by the boutique here in Singapore that the bracelet is only available for owners of the Bond titanium watch.... Its good if its not though.

Like 2
The NTTD watch is lovely but bearing in mind that titanium has very little intrinsic value, it’s not a precious metal after all, that bracelet price is truly ridiculous. You could nearly buy whole X-33 or Titanium SMP for that money, certainly for only a few hundred more. Here is mine:

A592D97D-6132-4364-BF5A-8DEBD8CB9A81.jpeg
Edited:

Like 2
The NTTD watch is lovely but bearing in mind that titanium has very little intrinsic value, it’s not a precious metal after all, that bracelet price is truly ridiculous. You could nearly buy whole X-33 or Titanium SMP for that money, certainly for only a few hundred more. Here is mine:

A592D97D-6132-4364-BF5A-8DEBD8CB9A81.jpeg

Nice Seamaster.

Indeed, but watches aren’t based on intrinsic value. I’m sure I could pick up a solid gold watch on chrono that I’d never wear.

I don’t disagree that it’s a punchy price for the bracelet but my granny always said you forget about the money but you never forget if you buy something low quality, as you’re reminded every day.

The titanium mesh bracelet alone is a work of art IMHO. It's unlike any other aftermarket mesh that I've seen. The closest to have come with the mesh pattern of the Omega titanium mesh is perhaps the ones from Staib. But those are stainless steel and the clasp and size adjustment is different from Omega's.