Watch to pair with Titanium Milanese bracelet?

I just called my OB and they said it was swap only.

That’s not true. I purchased the bracelet by itself because I wanted one before the version with revised endlinks/tubes took over. It may not be readily available but you should be able to order it like any other strap.

Like 2
That’s not true. I purchased the bracelet by itself because I wanted one before the version with revised endlinks/tubes took over. It may not be readily available but you should be able to order it like any other strap.

Tried to find info on this design change, but no success - can you enlighten me what they changed? And why it is negative?

Like 1
This is not a limited edition watch, and the bracelet does not require a trade in. However when I looked this up on the Omega Extranet, it does say this:

Information: New, only delivered in small quantities.

So it appears to be something that may not be as readily available as other bracelets.

Part number is 020TIZ012332 by the way...

Cheers, Al

You got part number of the clasp too?

Thanks

You got part number of the clasp too?

Thanks

025TIZ012342

Like 1
I thought I would contribute to this older thread and depict what is discussed within some postings. Here are some iPhone quick pics of the NTTD (Seamaster) Ti mesh bracelet placed on an X-33 Skywalker. The Bond Ti bracelet is of the same grade as the X-33, so the color matches the X-33 case perfectly. I purchased the bracelet at an Omega Boutique. Its also a notably lighter watch than with the original stock Ti X-33 bracelet.
A couple of these pics have some of my other watches, so before someone queries me.

Clockwise from upper left:

My FOIS with its original 1861 movement, converted to Hesalite with an Ed White type dial and hands and 60th Anniversary crown. Pre-Moon case back. 617 end links on an 1125 bracelet.

Second, a 'version' of the 'Ultraman' with 1873 movement with fitted 50th Anniversary bracelet, and service case back,

Thirdly, a restored 145.012, with fitted 50th Anniversary bracelet, and overhauled 321 movement.

What's next? I do have my eye on the 60th Anniversary Bond. I think the case back is rather kitschy (save the Dr. No dots), but at least the front is clean. We'll see.

Lastly, while I'm a professional pilot, my deceased stepfather spent his entire USAF military career as an engineer at NASA. Military payload spy satellites. He later stayed on with a contractor after retiring (Lt. Colonel) thru the shuttle program. That said, among others, he was aquatinted with Ed White and liked him very much.
IMG_2647.jpeg IMG_2638.jpeg IMG_2659.jpeg IMG_2653.jpeg IMG_2664.jpeg
Edited:

Like 1
WOW!
I need that bracelet and clasp #
Id love to put my X-33 on it, that looks great!

Rest assured, you’ll find it to be an improvement.
The bracelet and clasp are sold as one complete set. Unlike, say an Omega leather strap(s) and deployment clasp which are separates.
Oh, one thing to consider is that you will lose any fine adjustment capability.
You simply adjust via the holes in the bracelet. I do find I can wear it in either of two holes . One more snug, versus one with more tolerance for wrist swelling. Typically, it’s in the looser setting and it won’t still rotate about the wrist.
Edited: