Watch to pair with Titanium Milanese bracelet?

That gap between the bracelet and case drives me nuts. I can't believe they sell that watch for such a bonkers price without proper end links. It's like a car without doors.

The titanium mesh bracelet alone is a work of art IMHO. It's unlike any other aftermarket mesh that I've seen. The closest to have come with the mesh pattern of the Omega titanium mesh is perhaps the ones from Staib. But those are stainless steel and the clasp and size adjustment is different from Omega's.
Yes it is superficially very like the Staib designs. I guess the USP is that it is in titanium which makes for a chunky yet light design but I still can't help but think the price is taking the p*ss a little. That said, the NTTD version tapers from 20-18mm I believe which again is very unusual in a mesh, unique perhaps? Here is a Staib mesh for comparison, this also has straight ends. I really like the clasp on these, they integrate the diver extension very elegantly but still allow about 0.5cm adjustment. The quality is v high here, OEM level:

IMG_1402.jpeg

IMG_9368.JPG IMG_0134.JPG
Edited:

Like 1
I highly doubt your able to actually buy a limited edition bracelet without actually owning the limited edition.

there might be a price in the system but I’d wager it’s a swap only part.

No, I can buy it and it’s not a limited edition.
I just called my OB and they said it was swap only.

Haha, you actually phoned up. Maybe it’s just you.
Maybe it’s listed in the catalog as swap only, and the person you talked to didn’t know what they where talking about.

Probably knows more than you though.
I seriously doubt it. Most staff are not that well versed in the models after they are about a year old. The majority know nothing about models over 5 years old. And those that do have vintage knowledge it’s normally incomplete and full of misconceptions.

most staff don’t think to check if a part is swap only. I had a staff tell me he could get the 12 hour 300mc bezel from the Spectre. I said go for it but it will kick you out. And guess what it would not let him order it without a swap.

I highly doubt your able to actually buy a limited edition bracelet without actually owning the limited edition.

there might be a price in the system but I’d wager it’s a swap only part.

i bet he knows it’s not a limited edition though.

The titanium Bond Seamaster? It most surely is a Limited Edition.
https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/...axial-master-chronometer-42-mm-21090422001001

E5CA9E2B-55A7-4937-BD21-5A8ECE657922.png
I also remember reading it wouldn't be a limited edition, furthermore in the link you provided it doesn't say limited edition in the specs like it says on the OHMSS.

https://www.fratellowatches.com/han...-seamaster-300m-bond-with-live-pictures/#gref

"I love the fact that this watch is not a limited edition, and will be part of the regular Omega collection. Everyone who wants this watch can basically buy it (if they have the means) without becoming frustrated about waitlists or ridiculous premium prices by flippers and dealers."

Like 2
The titanium Bond Seamaster? It most surely is a Limited Edition.

It's clearly stated at Omega's website that the watch isn't a limited edition. It will be in production until the next Bond movie comes around, so maybe another 3 years or so. It's labeled as a 007 edition. Don't confuse 007 edition with 007 Limited Edition.

To quote from Omega's website: "This non-limited watch has been built with military needs in mind and the final design was influenced by Daniel’s own experience as 007."

https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/diver-300-m/007-edition/product
Edited:

Like 1
I m a speedmaster guy and only own Speedmasters on the Omega line but I admit I could easily buy the....

THE SEAMASTER DIVER 300M 007 EDITION with the milanese bracelet. It a stunning Watch and the bracelet is mad

Correct. It’s ‘most surely’ not a limited edition.
I like the fact that this it not a limited edition too, that will be easy to find one the day I feel I will need one

Like 1
This is not a limited edition watch, and the bracelet does not require a trade in. However when I looked this up on the Omega Extranet, it does say this:

Information: New, only delivered in small quantities.

So it appears to be something that may not be as readily available as other bracelets.

Part number is 020TIZ012332 by the way...

Cheers, Al

Like 6