Forums Latest Members
  1. brydell Apr 9, 2020

My Omega Constellation of 19 years stopped because the automatic winding mechanism failed.In ,my rural area there are no qualified watch repairers. Searching the internet I found Omega authorized repair centers only in major cities that were distant. I also found watchrepair.net who is authorized to repair a number of high end watch brands including Omega. I called them and discussed my situation. They quoted a basic service price and said upon inspection they would quote a complete and firm price. They arranged to send a protective shipping container which included a prepaid UPS delivery to their repair center. Upon receipt of my watch they inspected it and gave me a complete price which I authorized. My watch came back in 6 weeks serviced, repaired and refurbished with all light scratches polished out and bracelet cleaned. It would pass for new. It is warranted for 1 year and in the six weeks since it has returned I have not had to reset it. Previously it lost a minute per week. I highly recommend watchrepair.net. Call Jeff Herman to make arrangements.

2. Deafboy His Holiness Puer Surdus Apr 9, 2020

Welcome to OF.
    Nice job!
    Now we need a picture of the said watch!

Passover likes this.
  3. Spruce Sunburst dial fan Apr 9, 2020

Both a before and an after photo, if you have them.

4. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 9, 2020

Pics or it didn’t happen!!

wagudc likes this.
  5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Apr 9, 2020

Pics?

::popcorn::

6. M'Bob Apr 10, 2020

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    Hey, gimme a break - it's slow around here lately...

Sidreilley, MRC, Nobel Prize and 2 others like this.
  7. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 10, 2020

Ugh::facepalm1::