Forums Latest Members

Warning - Kostas Anatselopoulos (Fullywound)

1. Vasigan Jan 1, 2021

I previously posted a warning about Kostas (of Fullywound infamy).

Just to start off, I want to sincerely apologise to some long time members (in particular @JwRosenthal, @simonsays, @ConElPueblo) - I was full of rage for being conned by Kostas and in hindsight I should have read the room better and perhaps I should have taken a day or two to respond). Your comments were valid and I should have responded better.

Since my previous post I filed a report at Kent Police and they did respond saying that it was a civil/contract issue and better pursued via the small courts. I later discovered that there was another report that was filed against Kostas for a similar offence.

I have engaged with a solicitor who has filed a bankruptcy petition against Kostas. Since filing the petition we have discovered that Kostas does not own any significant assets (he is renting in Folkestone). I am busy considering the advantages/disadvantages of possibly taking the matter to the small claims court, but it looks a less likely option to chase a debt he is unlikely to repay with good money.

So please be aware of any possible dealings with Kostas and people like him because they know the system and have less to lose than you.

Do your due diligence on watch dealers or people you are buying watches from, the internet is a great tool to search forums, profiles, reviews, etc.

2. NT931 Jan 1, 2021

Yep, I've put up a post in the past with links detailing all of his shenanigans on this forum
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/beware-of-fullywound-kostas-folkestone-uk.120053/#post-1604188
    Please avoid Kostas / Fullywound.

Vasigan likes this.
  3. jaykay2 Mar 27, 2022

These Anatselopoulos brothers are absolute scum. This is Andreas Anatselopoulos. Kostas' younger brother.

https://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/11422583.teenagers-held-in-hostage-ordeal-court-told/

4. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 27, 2022

Small claims court will take up more of your time and produce nothing tangible. You'll get a judgment but then have to start a whole new process to enforce it... if he has nothing to enforce against and will fail to comply with any judgment or order you're doing all the work for nothing.

Having said that, if you do get a judgment and it is unpaid, then it's good to use in a bankruptcy petition. But if you're already doing that, how much further does all this get you ?

watchyouwant and cvalue13 like this.
  5. kippyk Mar 29, 2022

They had a great watch on their site, and I was interested in the past. The warnings on this site scared me off.