Forums Latest Members
  1. Swizznasty Dec 28, 2018

Hello all,
    Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and was wondering if anyone in the tri-state area knows of trusted watchmakers to have service a 1967 Seamaster. Wouldn't be opposed to one that also deals with newer watches but primarily vintage Omega. CT (fairfield County) being first option then nyc/nj.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ross

If you don't want to put your WM on blast feel free to Direct message me!

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Dec 28, 2018

Did you do a site search? There are numerous threads asking the same thing.

connieseamaster likes this.
  3. Swizznasty Dec 28, 2018

@efauser I have done a site search but maybe searching for the wrong thing. I've entered in vintage watchmaker CT/Connecticut. tri-state and so forth. Maybe I'm being a tad to specific? I do see some recommendations for Toronto, Hong Kong But if there is a vintage Omega watchmaker on these forums I would love to have their contact info especially in the CT/NY/NJ areas.Sorry if i'm missing something or seems like i'm being lazy or not getting it. I'm very new to these forums and while thirsting i'm also retraining as much information as possible to have it and help others for years to come while accommodating my current needs. If you happen to find a link about what i'm seeking I'd love if you can share it here if it's not to much trouble.
    Thanks,
    Ross

4. jumpingsecond Dec 28, 2018

5. wallaby-dan Dec 28, 2018

Paul Duggan in Boston or the Watchmaker in Stoneham MA. I heard good things about the guy in Stoneham