Vintage seamaster repair?

I have a seamastet automatic, 1962 I think, that accindetly ended up in our wash machine. Need full repair, see picture, watch totally jammed.
Any suggestion where to get it fixed? I live in sweden.

I hope you immediatly open the watch to carefully dry it as much as you can, the longer the water stays, the more it will be damaged ...
sorry about that , i can imagine your face when you found it in the machine.
Well , the dial still looks good ...

Thanks #numero27
Im afraid it happened two years, so......
I hope to find someone who can repair it.

2 years ago? Have you opened it? Is that rust on the bottom of the hands?

I haven't noticed the hands at 1st glance but yes it is rust, and there is good chance the whole movement is more or less a block of rust. I'm afraid you are reacting 2 years too late, when something like that happens, it's a race against corrosion, you have to act immediatly.
That said, some people can do miracles with a watch like this but professionals will not lose their time if it is too rusty.
It will perhaps be a better move to change the movement or to sell the watch for parts.
Anyway you have to open the watch to have an idea of the damages, perhaps you will have a nice surprise ....

I haven't noticed the hands at 1st glance but yes it is rust, and there is good chance the whole movement is more or less a block of rust. I'm afraid you are reacting 2 years too late, when something like that happens, it's a race against corrosion, you have to act immediatly.
That said, some people can do miracles with a watch like this but professionals will not lose their time if it is too rusty.
It will perhaps be a better move to change the movement or to sell the watch for parts.
Anyway you have to open the watch to have an idea of the damages, perhaps you will have a nice surprise ....

mistakes happen, but a 2 year wait ? I think a 2 year ban from OF is called for .... just kidding.
Open it up and post some pictures. It will probably make some of the hard cases here cry !