Vintage Omega Seamaster Help

Way too expensive. Heck I gotta better one I can sell ya for 1/2 the price.

EDIT: I had put the popcorn guy, thinking your response was off base. I then noticed that you were replying to the second post, not the OP. This is why we don't pollute threads with brand new unrelated questions. 😲

EDIT: I had put the popcorn guy, thinking your response was off base. I then noticed that you were replying to the second post, not the OP. This is why we don't pollute threads with brand new unrelated questions. 😲

It's not you. Most other people have no idea what I'm talking about too 😁

I mean my question was kinda related lol but I got the message, new threads. New user so I apologize.

It's not you. Most other people have no idea what I'm talking about too 😁

Nah, your post was clear this time at least.

I mean my question was kinda related lol but I got the message, new threads. New user so I apologize.

No worries, I was not upset at all. I didn't mean to pile on. Welcome to the forums!

I pulled the trigger on mine. Hopefully it does not disappoint.
The two-tone bracelets aren’t that common actually. Despite them not being “worth” any more (probably less actually) than all Stainless- they really don’t pop up that often, so seeing one still attached to the watch is a big deal IMO and worth a little premium.
I think you are gonna love this watch