Vintage Omega Seamaster De Ville - Turler Signed Dial

Afternoon Gentleman - having owned many a vintage 60's Omega throughout the years - i'm having a little trouble dating this particular new pickup....

I'm fairly certain it's a 560 cal - but without opening up the back as i'm out of the country - its hard to tell. My issue is with the Turler signed dial - I have heard the manufacturing dates and calibres were all over the place on these as these were ordered by Turler from the factory and dont nessecarily follow the usual yearly offerings of non signed watches.

I wanted to get a solid grasp on the year of manufacturing - my guess would be 62 through 64 based on the applied Omega logo and the coat hanger "S" in Seamaster.
Edited:

Why do you think it's a caliber 560?

great point - im not sure actually if its a 560 or 552 or something else - i think its 165.020 based on others i own, but again the hanger "S" throws me off a bit

as my wife often says - i have no idea what i am talking about....

any help? thoughts on model, calibre, year?

Turler comparable are hard to find especially with a date...

great point - im not sure actually if its a 560 or 552 or something else - i think its 165.020 based on others i own, but again the hanger "S" throws me off a bit
Highly unlikely that it is a cal. 560. This is a 17 jewel movement that was used to avoid US customs duties.

A watch sold from a Türler store was almost certainly sold in Switzerland at that time. So more likely a cal. 562 or 565.

BTW, please don’t try to “open the back”. There is no back. It’s a one piece case. Movement comes out through the front of the watch after the crown and crystal are removed. You’ll need a professional for that operation.
gatorcpa

Turler comparable are hard to find especially with a date...
The Turler signature doesn't have much impact on value for a watch like this, if that's what you are asking.