Vintage Omega military watch likely british with broad arrow - ID?

Hey y'all, new user and happy to be here. I have this vintage Omega trench style military watch. The broad arrow says military, as does the black face and numeral style. Could someone give me an idea of what era this one was made in? I had a vintage Hamilton stolen from me, and decided to replace it with an Omega.

If possible, a resource for replace hands would be helpful as well. I don't think these hands are original to this watch. Unless I'm wrong on that.

Thanks so much for your insight. -S

Likely British ? Because someone painted that arrow on an poorly repainted fantasy dial ?

What's left of the serial number indicates ca 1950.

Military NO.

Unfortunately you have a mash up of a bunch of junk parts used to make up this unfortunate watch so don't bother trying to find "original" hands since there is nothing correct or original about the rest of the watch.

I’m afraid the dial has been repainted and looking at the state of the movement it’s likely this watch was a bit of a basket case with a poor silver dial which someone has then had repainted black in a military style.
Have you just bought it? If so, I’d really try and return it unless it was dirt cheap and you’re going to wear it as a beater.
Sorry its not better news.

Maybe there's a legitmate reason someone would have defaced the serial number to render it unreadable, but I lack the imagination to think of it.

Oof! terrible news. The seller has perfect feedback, so I figured this would be a solid purchase. Thank you for the feedback- immensely helpful. Hopefully I will join the Omega owners club in the future. Thank you, all.

Likely British ? Because someone painted that arrow on an poorly repainted fantasy dial ?
Please excuse my novice eyes. This post has been illuminating!

The seller cancelled after I reached out and mentioned the feedback from the board. Thank you and I truly appreciate your insights. Onward and upward.