Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Longines - oversize :)

1. jankoxxx Nov 13, 2020

Hey guys.
    For sale is this lovely vintage Longines. When I took it in my hands for the first time it struck me immediately how massive and heavy the case is. The diameter is a hefty 37,2mm (without crown) and the case is quite chunky.
    The watch is worn with obvious signs of wear as can be expected. It probably dates back to the late 50s. The upper lugs have some markings, maybe someone can comment on them. The do not make any sense to me.
    The dial is in good state with a light patina, as well as the hands. All lume dots and the lume on the hands is intact. The crown seems to be original and is signed 'Longines'. The glass has strong aging marks (the circular marks as seen in the photos) and I guess it is due for replacement.
    I didnt get this serviced, so please keep in mind that the service history is unknown. The caliber inside should be 12.68ZS. Accuracy is satisfactory though..
    As for price. I would like to get 500 EUR for this or best reasonable offer. Shipping will depend on destination. I will accept bank transfer or Paypal. I am located in the EU but if interested I can ship overseas...
    Returns only if not as described.
    If you have any questions or if you require better pictures, please ask ;)
    Thanks,
    Jan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

References here: https://omegaforums.net/search/13964475/?q=jankoxxx&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=10

George.A, Alpha, Zdzislaw and 5 others like this.
  2. Dan S Nov 13, 2020

The number on the back of the lug may match a number inside the case-back.

DaveK and DRjre086 like this.
  3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Nov 13, 2020

Nice watch, and yes better pictures will do this more justice. ;)

GLWS