Posts
661
Likes
1,632
Good afternoon. I purchased a cool vintage diver a while ago and am very happy with it. I polished the crystal and the dial looks amazing.
The only problem is the crown. It is obviously a replacement. I think there should be a screw on crown. Does anybody know what kind of crown would fit on it or point me in the right direction? Would be much appreciated. Here are some photos;
What do you guys think of the watch? I am not familiar with the brand

 
Posts
24,798
Likes
55,079
Beautiful watch and a great bracelet also!

Edit: The case reminds me of a Titus Calypsomatic/Technos Skydiver.
Edited:
 
Posts
661
Likes
1,632
😀That’s nice! Indeed, it looks like the one on the right. Will be a challenge to find one

 
Posts
19
Likes
77
First off, beautiful watch! But yeah, as others have said, it's a parameter crown that's missing the "cap" that goes over the actual crown. Pretty cool design, but might be hard to find the cap. Good luck! Again, really beautiful watch, that lume has stayed perfectly intact.
 
Posts
661
Likes
1,632
There are/were some caps for sale on eBay from an European seller.
Could you share a link 😀 I can’t find it.
 
Posts
611
Likes
1,303
They appear to have been sold. If you google ‘Titus vintage parmentier crown cap’ there’s a few things including Airain who still make them.