Vintage Bulova Accutron Deep Sea 666 feet 'Devil Diver'

This Bulova Accutron Deep Sea 'Devil Diver' (regarding the 666 feet depth rating) is in my opinion one of the most attractive vintage diving watches featuring an oversized case, interesting movement, excellent finish and overall interesting aesthetic. These are incredibly rare watches and I have searched for months for the right piece that is fully original, fully functional and in my opinion features the most attractive dial layout (with sword hands and an accutron seconds hand)

Bulova's finishing is far above its price class, and the accutron seconds hand solidifies this as a handsome watch. The watch is fully original, with a freshly replaced battery. The watch measures 40mm and features a tuning fork movement (Bulova electric caliber 2181). I believe this watch to be from 1970 or perhaps 1969 or 1968. The watch features tritium lume and runs well with excellent precision.

The watch will come on a fitting strap, but not necessarily the one pictured.

I am based in the Netherlands and price is excluding shipping. Asking price is €679,- (down from €849,-)

accutron1.png Accutron2.png Accutron3.png Accutron4.png Accutron5.png Accutron6.png Accutron7.png Accutron8.png Accutron9.png Accutron10.png Accutroncrown.png
Edited: