Forums Latest Members
  1. RI Omega Fan May 2, 2020

Goofing around with straps and bracelets last night, I discovered the Uncle Seiko Holzer, intended for my Speedmaster, fits nicely on a Hamilton Field Mechanical. The lug length is about the same. I think it looks pretty good! The end links go straight into the case - I wish they followed the angle of the lugs better - but they match the case radius perfectly. Light, comfy, and easy under the cuff. Anyway, it’s another option for this versatile watch. Check it out: image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Are end link options for a wider market in Uncle Seiko’s future? Let’s hope so!

Spruce, DaveK, Schmedsc and 2 others like this.
  2. abrod520 May 2, 2020

That works pretty well I'd say, and I actually prefer the way the end links sit beneath the lugs a bit - lends it a better vintage-y look IMO.

RI Omega Fan and Professor like this.
  3. RI Omega Fan May 2, 2020

Thanks. I think you’re right. It visually “flattens” the whole watch/bracelet set up, and does give it that old-school vibe. I also think this particular bracelet’s light weight and 20-to-16 taper are better on a smaller watch. I have been wearing it all day - a new lease on life, with a whole new personality, for my little Hammy!

4. Schmedsc May 3, 2020

I think it looks great. I have one on my Speedy but I may have to mix it up a little. Uncle Seiko has some fantastic bracelets!

RI Omega Fan likes this.
  5. wagudc May 3, 2020

6. OhMeeGah May 7, 2020

A very interesting Swatch pair