Universal Geneve Watches On Ebay

Posts
994
Likes
3,205
What happened here?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Universal-Geneve-Chronological-/302456708342?hash=item466bd31cf6:g:wRYAAOSwkzhZvu1t&nma=true&si=V0gRnj0036wvNmx%2FOh62BY6sUKg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

s-l1600.jpg

Is it one of those 46mm thingummies?


Lovely watch. I missed the listing ... 🙁
 
This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Posts
257
Likes
155
Lovely watch. I missed the listing ... 🙁
Come on guys...what is it?
Or is it a case of "Knowledge is power"?
 
Posts
1,015
Likes
3,985
Hopeless pics. No ref. nos. no pic of movement, missing lug.
What is it?
$10,000 BIN!
Was someone very foolish or very knowledgable.

Knowledgable.
Ref. 22430
Last one I saw traded at 52k.
 
Posts
468
Likes
1,170
Knowledgable.
Ref. 22430
Last one I saw traded at 52k.
Last spare dial I saw was 13k on the bay 😉
 
Posts
2,504
Likes
7,580
At the very least, the hands are wrong. And that case back has been brutalised.

oh that the edges are worn off?
 
Posts
2,671
Likes
24,911
crown is wrong (not a big deal), dial looks more from a later date than the early 40s that the serial number suggests, so you are probably right to say it is service dial.
What do you guys think? Crown and service dial look funny?

https://m.ebay.com/itm/182757299086
 
This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Posts
994
Likes
3,205
Looks like a bad redial to me ...
Here is how the watch must be
Am I right folks ? 😗

 
Posts
468
Likes
1,170
Looks like a bad redial to me ...
Here is how the watch must be
Am I right folks ? 😗

Not "bad" redial Florent,

Mais repeint, c'est sur ! 😜
Salut.
 
Posts
468
Likes
1,170
Sa
Not "bad" redial Florent,

Mais repeint, c'est sur ! 😜
Salut.
Salut Florent,

Tu es en France ?