Universal Geneve Tri-Compax 12284 - Refinished Dial?

I'm still on the hunt for a nice Tri-Compax. Saw this one on Bonhams: https://www.bonhams.com/auction/280...h-moon-phase-tri-compax-ref-12284-circa-1950/

I'm also still getting used to the signs of a refinished dial. Does the alignment of the numbers on the hour sub dial look a bit off?

Also, it doesn't seem to look like the 12284 in Sala's book (Not completely clear as I've only got the PDF version).

Any thoughts or feeling about the Bonhams watch?

We will need many HI-REZ pictures in natural light and well focused to help, especially for UG Tri's

Wow, the lower sub-dial is really a mess. Way off center. "15" under the 3 o'clock applied marker. If it's original, it's a Friday afternoon special.

Not good IMHO

Like 2
can't say the fonts are terrible but the overall dial quality is really bad. wrong crown and chrono sweep hand. definite pass

PS the archival reference pic in Sala is for the case only, does not indicate dial/hands

Like 1
I can’t tell, but is the 11 o’clock lug bent? Maybe it’s just the viewing angle, but it looks slightly bent/twisted inwards. The strap looks squished in the fitment between the lugs.
IMG_5299.jpeg

As opposed to the bottom lugs, which from the same photo look square. The strap also appears to fit better between the lugs.
IMG_5300.jpeg

Like 2
OK … To sum … Its a terrible redial. The sub hands are mixed, the chrono sweep is neither boat tail nor arrow, so not UG, crown is not UG and the case has been repaired. Shame on the auction house…

Like 2