Universal Geneve Climateproof

Posts
6,821
Likes
10,639
The artificial light does not help but it looks not bad.
 
Posts
13,904
Likes
54,078
A climate proof that isn’t a corroded mess! All good.
 
Posts
203
Likes
107
Thanks, how much "not bad" and "all good" should be in price terms?
 
Posts
10,997
Likes
54,863
Do you know the case size? It’s nice looking from what I can see check out recently sold on eBay if you can find similar models. Some UG’s shot up in value pretty quick recently but they aren’t in my wheel house. Nice watch is like my usual comment wish I knew more
 
Posts
13,624
Likes
18,978
Thanks, how much "not bad" and "all good" should be in price terms?
As much or as little as someone is willing to pay.
gatorcpa
 
Posts
203
Likes
107
I am considering to buy it, and I wanted to know a correct price range for this one.

It's a reference 124113 so 38 mm.