Forums Latest Members
  1. Mac-427 Jan 29, 2021

I'm thinking of an Uncle Seiko Holzer bracelet for my 42mm 300m. How is that bracelet for comfort and adjustability? Thank You

2. bazderome Jan 29, 2021

Hello Mac-427,

On the top right corner you will find the search function, there is a good amount of discussion about those bracelet on here already, if you have extra questions you can also asked them on the dedicated thread.
    You can start from those two:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/sort-of-5-speedmaster-bracelets-reviewed.121192/#post-1624455

https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-holzer-bracelet-im-a-believer.102300/

To answer quickly your question, I own the Holzer, it's super confortable and the micro adjustment are great.

3. Mac-427 Jan 29, 2021

Thank you for the information.

4. JwRosenthal Jan 29, 2021

One of the most comfortable bracelets you can find- provided the endlinks will fit the case properly. As they are hollow endlinks- they can be fitted, tweaked or shaved as needed which is a big plus over modern solid endlinks. But you will have to get used to the jingle-jangle that all of us vintage guys love.

5. Mac-427 Jan 29, 2021

I really appreciate the information. After studying everyone's helpful links and discussions, I'm gonna stick with the Omega bracelet. I looked at it very closely and can see that the solid end links on the Omega are tightly fitted and unmovable whereas the Uncle Seiko end links are folded metal that might move and scratch the watch case in between the lugs. Again, thanks for the help.

6. FrankPillow Jan 30, 2021

My US 1171 just arrived today and I had an absolute blast working the pins-out and playing around to get the size fit for my wrist. My Speedy 1861 never looked better. The US exceeds all expectations. It’s a throwback in every sense and a load of jingle-jangling fun. I was very skeptical, but now I’m a true believer. In terms of comfort, it totally blows the Omega stock bracelet out of the water. I gently and lightly sanded the edges of the end-links a teeny bit...but I’m not going to lose sleep over potential scratches to a part of the case very few (if any) will ever see. I can’t wait for the US 1450 and will be ordering up a US Holzer tonight!

image.jpg
    nicolamilton and JwRosenthal like this.