Forums Latest Members

(un) Official Omega Forums 2018 HOLIDAY PHOTO CONTEST!<<>> WINNERS REVEALED!!!<<

1. Bushido Dec 16, 2018

Fantastic idea to do this and a warm thanks for spreading holiday cheer through the forums @Darlinboy

All of the pics were a ton of fun to see and enjoy. Big congrats to the winners as well!

Darlinboy likes this.
  2. Ludi Dec 16, 2018

Congrats both contestants and winners \o/ ... and thank you @Darlinboy for such an enjoyable time :)

Darlinboy likes this.
  3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Dec 16, 2018

Having been a prize winner previously I thought I'd let the little kids have a go this year...............;)

BUT NOT NEXT TIME!

[​IMG]

Seriously now. Congratulations to the winners, some extraordinary watch related photography there.

And to Paul for extreme generosity, and his family for taking the time and effort to put it all together, I'm sure I echo a HUGE thankyou from all ΩF members.

4. NT931 Dec 16, 2018

All I can say is WOW!! Such lovely and inventive pics submitted, and I marvel at the wonderful pics. Congrats to all winners! And thanks of course to @Darlinboy :thumbsup:

Darlinboy likes this.
  5. CPRwatch Dec 16, 2018

Congratulations to all the winners , some great pictures posted . And a big thank you to Paul & his family for taking the time & effort to organise & give out great prizes at their own expense . I wish you all a happy Christmas :thumbsup:

Darlinboy likes this.
  6. alam Dec 16, 2018

@Darlinboy this year's competition was fun to track :thumbsup: Congrats to the winners and good job by the official judges! ;)

7. Andreas Dec 16, 2018

a big thanks to @Darlinboy and the judges, first for doing this and second and most important for choosing my photo :D
    now the bad news is that every time from now on that the gf will want some help making cookies/sweets i wont have an excuse to say no.
    she'll say "i am responsible for that sweet watch you got, come on here and help" :)
    thanks again
    a merry christmas and a happy new year to all OF members and their families

8. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Dec 16, 2018

Congratulations to the Winners but someone is very angry that he didn’t win :rolleyes:
    9B712A20-EE2A-4B63-B467-FC60CF83EC9E.jpeg

9. staristheanswer Dec 16, 2018

Congratulations to the winners and to Darlingboy for such a beautiful and generous contest :)

10. Tik-Tok of Oz Dec 16, 2018

Congratulations to the winners and all parties who participated. Thanks to the judges as well. @Darlinboy it was a privilege to complete for the first time this year and thanks for running it. I’ll be upping my game next year.

11. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Dec 16, 2018

Congratulations to the very worthy winners, some cracking photos, especially loved the submerged bond:D

Thanks again to @Darlinboy for organising and putting up such amazing prizes !

Darlinboy likes this.
  12. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Dec 16, 2018

Congrats to everyone who entered...a thoroughly fun thread!!

Darlinboy likes this.
  13. MrJKLFoams Dec 16, 2018

Il be back next year! Merry XMas everyone!

Darlinboy likes this.
  14. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Dec 16, 2018

@Darlinboyboy You're still welcome to have a drink with Snoopy :)
    [​IMG]

15. dialstatic Dec 16, 2018

Omg this is totally amazing!

I was up all night to see the outcome and dozed off literally minutes before the announcement :)

Thanks to @Darlinboy for organizing this, his lovely ice-skating wife for her efforts, and everyone here for all the photo’s, likes, and laughs in this thread.

I don’t want to come over as overly sentimental, but this means more to me than you guys can know - especially this time of year. Focusing on my two main hobbies - watches and photography - has really helped to clear my mind of worry and grief occasionally. I guess it just means a lot to me that the results are not just ‘therapeutic’ but that other people enjoy them, too.

Can’t wait to find out which prizes grand prize winner Andreas picks. Fingers crossed, as I have a bit of a preference. But really I’ll cherish anything as a reminder of this great contest :thumbsup:

Edited Dec 16, 2018
  16. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Dec 16, 2018

No worries, bro, that’s why we’re here!

Congrats!

And you oughta go ahead and pick your prize, cuz you’re already next!

Cheers...:thumbsup:

Darlinboy and dialstatic like this.
  17. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Dec 16, 2018

You don’t have to wait - check your private messages. :thumbsup:

dialstatic likes this.
  18. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Dec 16, 2018

Looks like he's back to holding PooTickets after Christmas

( poo tickets - Aussie term for toilet paper as it comes off the roll like tickets )

Mad Dog and Tik-Tok of Oz like this.
  19. gostang9 Dec 16, 2018

@Darlinboy - a huge thank you to you and your family for all the time and effort you put into making this fabulous contest! The prizes are great to boot!

Huge congrats to the winners! They were truly exceptional and challenge the rest of us to up our game!

I’ve already started a light-box project to hopefully improve some of my photos... ::book::

McKinley likes this.
  20. Mad Dog rockpaperscissorschampion Dec 16, 2018

A humongous “Thank you!” goes out to @Darlinboy and family for hosting...and a humongous “Bravo Zulu!” goes out to the winners...great stuff! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MikiJ likes this.