Forums Latest Members
  1. WatchTimes Jul 16, 2020

OK the pics are horrid but I this was a few years ago and it was one of those deals where I had a client wanting to sell it and it was not something I wanted to stock so fortunately for all I had another client overseas who'd been searching for one so I picked the watch up, took this crappy pic and then boxed and sent it off. Forgot all about it till going through some pics and found this so just thought Id share it with you. You already know the watch or can find all the specs and reviews you want online so here is a lousy pic. Cool watch for sure, not my style but hey!

BEEAABCF-0010-409A-BFF1-AB740D7FD721.jpeg

2. bruin20 Aug 5, 2020

I’m a fan of the freak and UN as a brand but this is my least favorite freak. Sometimes it looks like a freak knock off in certain pictures.

3. Tag7800 Aug 20, 2020

Just learning about higher end watches - the Freak models always catch my eye now that I know about them!

4. Marsimaxam Aug 20, 2020

The Freak is unique, but this model bleeds Liberace... over the top flamboyant

5. slwoodster Aug 20, 2020

Awesome you found a buyer for that so quickly. Lots of watches sit, can't believe you were able to broker this one immediately.

6. migsandal Oct 2, 2020

I just love the Freak, but this with diamonds is overkill IMHO

7. loudbryan44 Oct 14, 2020

normally not into diamonds, but that thing is fire