UK Servicing

HI all,

I've a Omega Seamaster that is due a service (had 8 years). Can someone make me a recommendation for in the UK please.

I wondering whether its best to stick with Omega direct (although I don't have a local dealer to me) or whether the online service centres are worth an approach?

Based in Lincoln.

Many thanks

Is it modern or vintage? If vintage there's definitely a few that the members can recommend. If modern, and if it's coaxial, that might limit the number of recommendations.

I've had some very questionable experiences, and not isolated cases with sending to Omega in the UK. There has to be better options than them, and they're not cheap, but I've never sent anywhere else. But I would be very hesitant to go through more of the same with Omega. Be interested to hear of other options as well, for future ref. London and outer. But can someone on here help the man in Lincoln??

This question is asked all the time. Try a search like this:

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 6.30.39 PM.png

Is it modern or vintage? If vintage there's definitely a few that the members can recommend. If modern, and if it's coaxial, that might limit the number of recommendations.
Its modern - Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

I second this. Lots of watchmakers will turn down coaxial movements, and I’ve had one say they can only work on one coaxial calibre only.

Given your watch, best to send to Omega / Swatch group.