Uk Seamaster service reccommendations

Hi all,
I have a Seamaster professional 300 from 2003. I want to get it serviced in the UK but the Omega service centre seems to still have a waiting time of 26 weeks!
Is it OK to get it serviced at an authorised service centre that is not Omega? I came across this company who claim to be “omega accredited” but I’m not sure if I should go outside of Omega.
Does any one have any experience with them: https://luxurywatchrepairs.com/

My watch has not had heavy use and is currently running around -5 seconds a day, so just outside the Cosc spec I believe. I do want to make sure the water resistance is up to spec though as I do use it in the sea on occasions.

Any advice much appreciated.

Try Swiss Time Services in Essex. They come highly recommended and are the next best thing to the factory on a modern Omega, but better than the factory on an older piece. It'll be quicker and cheaper (though still not exactly cheap) and you get a 2 year warranty.

Like 2
Swiss Time have links with all the major brands and are very well respected. As good (probably better :0) than sending to Omega IMHO.

Like 1
Thanks for the info. I checked with the dealer again today and Omega is still a 26 week wait. They recommended Swiss time services as well with a shorter wait time and a good reputation - so I think that’s what I’m going to do.

Just had a couple of CWCs serviced at STS which took 3 months. Might give you some idea of the time frame.