Forums Latest Members

UG Polerouter Sub info / help please

1. Zuke Nov 21, 2014

I wondering if someone can help me identify this watch. Clearly it's a UG Polerouter Sub, but it unlike any that I've seen before. This is the only one that I've found that doesn't have the Red U logo and text. Is it possible that this is a first generation model that is not a super compressor?

[​IMG]

I don't have a lot of knowledge of this brand but something that I find odd is that the crown is not a screw down crown. Comparable I suppose to the early NAIAD Omega crowns

Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

What would an UG polerouter sub in this condition tend to fetch on the open market?

Thanks
    Jay

2. Gavin It's the quiet ones you have to 'watch' out for. Nov 22, 2014

Looks like the red paint faded out? The logo and Polerouter sub fonts which were previously red look to be in a different tone than the white UG and automatic fonts. My 2cts.

3. Zuke Nov 22, 2014

Good observation Gavin.

Still looking for more info if anyone else has some that they would like to share. Bezel looks much different from all other pole routers I've seen

4. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Nov 23, 2014

5. woodwkr2 Nov 24, 2014

Agree. Replacement bezel and crystal. The white balance looks pretty 'off' on that photo (or the crystal has yellowed to a considerable degree). Difficult to say more about the extent of the fading without better pictures.

6. Zuke Nov 24, 2014

Thanks for the info guys, that's good enough for now. I'm going to take a pass on this piece.