Forums Latest Members

UG Experts - Factory White Shadow Blue Dial?

1. mx5 Sep 12, 2021

Hi all, came across this photo of a UG White Shadow blue dial on Berne Horology (link here). Was wondering is this a factory dial? I have been looking everywhere but cannot seem to find this exact model elsewhere. It says it is a "royal blue" dial and the case shape is quite interesting. Any thoughts?

Inserting pic

UG White Shadow (Blue Dial).jpg
    Edited Sep 12, 2021
  2. Carlton-Browne Sep 20, 2021

A search of "white shadow 867103" gets some hits - at least for the case shape. I think I'd want better photos of the dial and especially the logo before being 100% sure. I have a White Shadow Quartz and my observation is that these mostly have sunburst dials but you can never prove a negative. I suppose the only vaguely authoritative source material you will find for these is advertising material - have you tried combing through the extra Sala supplement?

https://omegaforums.net/threads/digital-adverts-compilation-from-sala.123486/

mx5 likes this.
  3. Mazoue Sep 20, 2021

mx5 likes this.
  4. Carlton-Browne Sep 20, 2021

I had a quick, but not exhaustive, look throug the Sala supplement at lunchtime and didn't see any White Shadows in there.

mx5 likes this.
  5. mx5 Sep 24, 2021

Thanks all for the info - good to know that there is a similar-ish dial out there! Looks a bit different blue shade and indices but seems to be factory as well (dont think there are that many re-dials for white shadows I would assume).

6. watchaddicted Sep 26, 2021

Original imo