U.G. 22414 Aerocompax

Posts
211
Likes
669
Hi U.G. fans.
I introduce you a piece that I really like ... it's a steel Aerocompax ref. 22414 with caseback serial number 826... which dates it to the 41s / 42s

It measures almost 38mm, with square pushers, snap back case and caliber 287 movement

The uncommon peculiarity is the glossy black dial with arched writing (first productions) ... on the wrist it gives a lot of satisfactions

Thanks for reading
Alfredo
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
Hi U.G. fans.
I introduce you a piece that I really like ... it's a steel Aerocompax ref. 22414 with caseback serial number 826... which dates it to the 41s / 42s

It measures almost 38mm, with square pushers, snap back case and caliber 287 movement

The uncommon peculiarity is the glossy black dial with arched writing (first productions) ... on the wrist it gives a lot of satisfactions

Thanks for reading
Alfredo

incredible watch 🥰
 
Posts
6,821
Likes
10,639
Very nice one!
 
Posts
338
Likes
831
Very nice piece in a good condition! Those 37.5/38mm give a lot of wrist presence indeed.
 
Posts
548
Likes
2,567
Ah good to see you again, Dr. Steel. The man with an avatar as eye-catching as his watches 😉
 
Posts
211
Likes
669
Ah, è un piacere rivederti, dottor Steel. L'uomo con un avatar accattivante come i suoi orologi 😉
Molte grazie 😀
Edited: