U-Boat U-51 Chimera Bronze Reference 6945 Review

Below is an excerpt of the entire article on Fratellowatches. Click U-Boat U-51 Chimera Bronze Reference 6945 Review to read the entire article.

Earlier this year, I was on a short trip to London and U-Boat UK invited me over to meet with them. I have to be honest with you and say that U-Boat wasn't exactly on my radar for a long time. The reason for this is that they were marketed in The Netherlands (where we are based) in a terrible manner approximately 10 years ago. However, I decided to go to see the people at U-Boat in London and to my surprise they acknowledged the fact these early days weren't the best for U-Boat in some countries (like The Netherlands). However, since then, they've come from far and U-Boat seems to sell extremely well in the United Kingdom (and in other countries as well). Time for us to leave the past behind and see what U-Boat is all about.
The post U-Boat U-51 Chimera Bronze Reference 6945 Review appeared first on Fratellowatches - Opinions on watches, watch reviews, watch stories & industry news.