Forums Latest Members

FS Tudor FXD Black Dial ref. MT5602

1. R3D9 Nov 15, 2023

For sale is my like-new Tudor FXD with the black dial and count-up bezel.

The watch is in outstanding condition… if there are signs of wear, my eyes cannot detect them, save for some wear to the caseback sticker.

Included in the sale is a black (with grey pinstripe) strap from Erika’s Originals, which I think pairs extremely well with the watch. The strap is pictured below.

The is for a full set (including both OEM straps) and I am looking for the equivalent of $5100 Canadian Dollars (~$3800 USD), plus shipping. A face-to-face meetup in the Greater Toronto area or KW/Guelph regions in Ontario is always welcome.

IMG_8364.jpeg IMG_8356.jpeg IMG_8354.jpeg IMG_8353.jpeg IMG_8351.jpeg IMG_8346.jpeg IMG_8344.jpeg IMG_8085.jpeg

This is a very difficult one to part with… I also own the MN21 which, over the last two years, has become my favourite watch of all-time… so much so, that when I was offered the chance to acquire the new model, I jumped at it.

I’ve consolidated my collection recently down to six core pieces and, as much as I love this one, having two FXD’s in a six-watch rotation feels a little too redundant.

In a vacuum, I would have kept this one, as it is by far the more versatile of the two - it is a legitimate strap monster - but the MN21 holds such a sentimental place in my heart that it would be impossible for me to ever sell it.

Please do not hesitate to connect with any questions or for additional pics or a video.

Edited Nov 15, 2023
    JPE.88305 and blufinz52 like this.