BuckeyeOmegaMan
·For sale is a Tudor Pelagos FXD GMT model 2542G247NU with M.N.26 on the back. It is in what I would call new/pristine condition, but review the pictures to make your own call. I see no scratches or issues.
I updated the listing to include two Zealande straps as shown in the additional picture, one grey and one green, bought new shortly after I bought the FXD GMT. Priced with the straps now (dropped) $5,000 with both Zealande straps and still includes shipping.
Not interested in trades or in selling to new members with no feedback history on one of the forums listed further down.
It comes with the following:
Both the inner and outer boxes and the white cardstock sleeve (had a rip in the sleeve and taped up, irrelevant to me but mentioning and adding a picture).
Booklets
White hang tag
Plastic bezel protector
Warranty card dated this year, 17-03-2026
The serial number is present as it should be and is only hidden for purposes of the pictures.
The price includes overnight FedEx shipping. I will sell to established members only, with good feedback. Local sale in the mid Ohio valley area is possible. Any sale without an in person meeting will have payment made via bank wire transfer as I have done many times with zero problems. If the wire or anything else gives you pause, know that I have well known references on watchuseek (Buckeye Rangeman) as well as on The Rolex Forums (Go Bucs) and Omega forum (BuckeyeOmegaMan) under the usernames indicated to put your mind at ease. I have completed several transactions on all the sites for Rolex, Omega and other watches with no issues, so buy with confidence.
Please ask me any and all questions, I reply promptly and once payment clears I ship promptly.
I am of course not affiliated with Tudor in any way, and I am just a private seller. No returns, please be certain you want to buy the watch before committing.
It will be securely double boxed (the Tudor boxes inside a shipping box and that box inside another shipping box). As I said, I am more than happy to allow an in person viewing/sale in the mid Ohio valley area. No international sales, no exceptions.
I updated the listing to include two Zealande straps as shown in the additional picture, one grey and one green, bought new shortly after I bought the FXD GMT. Priced with the straps now (dropped) $5,000 with both Zealande straps and still includes shipping.
Not interested in trades or in selling to new members with no feedback history on one of the forums listed further down.
It comes with the following:
Both the inner and outer boxes and the white cardstock sleeve (had a rip in the sleeve and taped up, irrelevant to me but mentioning and adding a picture).
Booklets
White hang tag
Plastic bezel protector
Warranty card dated this year, 17-03-2026
The serial number is present as it should be and is only hidden for purposes of the pictures.
The price includes overnight FedEx shipping. I will sell to established members only, with good feedback. Local sale in the mid Ohio valley area is possible. Any sale without an in person meeting will have payment made via bank wire transfer as I have done many times with zero problems. If the wire or anything else gives you pause, know that I have well known references on watchuseek (Buckeye Rangeman) as well as on The Rolex Forums (Go Bucs) and Omega forum (BuckeyeOmegaMan) under the usernames indicated to put your mind at ease. I have completed several transactions on all the sites for Rolex, Omega and other watches with no issues, so buy with confidence.
Please ask me any and all questions, I reply promptly and once payment clears I ship promptly.
I am of course not affiliated with Tudor in any way, and I am just a private seller. No returns, please be certain you want to buy the watch before committing.
It will be securely double boxed (the Tudor boxes inside a shipping box and that box inside another shipping box). As I said, I am more than happy to allow an in person viewing/sale in the mid Ohio valley area. No international sales, no exceptions.
Edited: