After receiving the item I looked at many images of Tudor OP from a similar time frame (which I should have done before the purchase ) and realised a lot of things are off:
· The indices are thicker in the fake one, in the real one it’s thinner
· In the fake one, complete lettering on the dial is thicker and if you zoom up, you’ll realise the letters on a real one are comparatively thinner and sharp, each letter has angles and this one does not. It was not evident in the actual listing
· In the fake one, the position of T SWISS T is off, T’s are closer to the sticks. In the real one SWISS is placed very clsoe to the half an hr stick, the lettering is much slim, also the T’s are aligned in the centre of space between the sticks
· In the real one there’s more gap between the Rose symbol and the 12 hr mark lume, where as in the fake one the gap is less
· The top part of 12 hr mark lume is round in the real one, where as in the fake one it’s flat
· Lume at 3, 6, 9 mark is closer to the indices in the real one, whereas in the fake one it has gap and it's thicker when compared to the real one
Click to expand...