Trying to figure out my Compur

Posts
13,915
Likes
54,106
Thanks.
I am curious. What is the back story here? How did you come to own this? Any history? What geography?
 
Posts
10
Likes
5
I am curious. What is the back story here? How did you come to own this? Any history? What geography?
Nothing special, I bought it on line about 20 years ago from a reseller ( can't remember which one) I paid something like $1100.00 bucks. I guess I paid too much but hey I liked the watch so no real loss.
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,106
Nah … Dial and movement plus gold value …you’re good.
 
Posts
6,830
Likes
10,653
I meant the one with an attitude problem who attacks a new member with a legitimate question.
Which was answered
 
Posts
13,626
Likes
18,979
Dial and movement have to be worth more than that. I doubt the case is solid gold, but at that price, who cares.
gatorcpa
 
Posts
6,830
Likes
10,653
Sure. But I would have to pay another USD 300 or so before I would have it in hand