Triple date moonphase question

Hey guys, the day on my 175.0034 starts to change at around 8:30 pm and is fully set to the next day at ~9:30. For example it is already thursday (still the 28.02. tho) at the moment. The watch was fully serviced by a master watchmaker at our local ad. He says its completely normal for it to change the day early, as the clockwork has a bit more to do with all the complications, than a watch with only a date function for example. My dad however had to email Omega support about it and they say that their has to be something wrong with it and it has to be serviced for 1.150€ (their answer didnt really adress the problem - money grabbing?). Any ideas?

I don't think the day wheel of your watch knows what time the hands are set to. Strange that he won't fix it.

Like 1
All he has to do I remove the hands, and set them on properly. Anyone who calls themselves a master watchmaker shouldn’t be letting something this poorly done out of their shop. Go back and insist that it gets fixed, or they should refund your money.

Like 1
....................has to be something wrong with it and it has to be serviced for 1.150€ (their answer didnt really adress the problem - money grabbing?). Any ideas?

Hardly money grabbing.
If Omega has to correct a problem they will perform a full service and provide a two year warranty on their work.
Even if they did "simple repairs", you could go back to them with another unrelated problem and expect them to rectify that too.
They don't fix fuck ups caused by other "master" watchmakers.

Like 1
Thank you all for answers. Just wanted to be sure. Iam heading over to the ad to bring back the watch tommorow and i will talk to the watchmaker

Thank you all for answers. Just wanted to be sure. Iam heading over to the ad to bring back the watch tommorow and i will talk to the watchmaker

Omega by default does a complete service, even if it's a relatively simple problem. I cracked the crystal on my Constellation, and was told they would replacement it as part of a service. I paid a little over $1K USD, but opted for the optional dial replacement at their recommendation.