: Tissot pointer date with lovely and uncommon black dial.

Dial: Lovely and somewhat uncommon in black. A few tiny dust spots on inner crystal. Some scuffs/abrasions noted (and barely visible with naked eye) in outer periphery behind 26-27 date markings. Also some scuffing noted between 27 and 30 marks which on close inspection is on the crystal, not the dial.. also in outer periphery and only visualized at an angle with loupe. Overall the dial presents as excellent.

Hands: original and lume on hour hand a bit lighter. Hands have no glow and read a .58 on my Radex geiger counter. A bit too hot for tritium, so probably very thin radium. But a bit too low for the readings I see on radium, so not sure... Hour hand is slightly offset to the right. Please see picture of hands at 12:00.

Case: 35 mm, unpolished and crisp. Plenty of surface scuffs but nothing egregious.

Crown: orignal and very worn.

Movement: Looks good and keeping good time. Pointer snaps into place at 12:00. Service date on inner back cover reads (I think) 27/7/15. So maybe it was serviced in 2015? I cannot guarantee this and would have your watchmaker take a look if you plan on wearing it regularly.

Strap: cool. and included.

$750 takes it. I've seen a few lesser models in that price range, and a few ratty ones at lower pricing. Also some silly expensive pricing..
But I haven't seen any with black dials for pricing comparisons.

I accept bank transfer or PP friends. PP business OK if you pay the tax.

Fedex/Parcelpro to continental U.S. is on me. Overseas will split shipping with buyer.
Would prefer a U.S. sale...

Thanks OF for the space!

Cheers,

Todd

IMG_1660.jpg IMG_1661.jpg IMG_1662.jpg IMG_1663.jpg IMG_1664.jpg IMG_1665.jpg IMG_1666.jpg DSC_0613.JPG DSC_0614.JPG DSC_0615.JPG DSC_0616.JPG DSC_0617.JPG DSC_0618.JPG DSC_0619.JPG DSC_0620.JPG DSC_0621.JPG DSC_0622.JPG DSC_0623.JPG
Edited: